Open: Wed to Sat, Lunch: 11:30 am to 2:30 pm & Dinner: 5:30 pm to 8:30 pm
Tel: (931) 598 9988
Featuring Singaporean Cuisine
Be challenged in the Kitchen! Come and join us for a Crossroads' Cooking Class that will open your world to Asian Cuisine and Culture. Singapore Food is influenced by spices from Malaysia, Indonesia, China, India and Thailand. Most dishes have flavors that combine the intricate senses of spices from The Silk Route passed down from generations before.
Crossroads Cooking Class is limited to 8 - 15 people in a 2-1/2 to 3 hour session in order to maximize the learning experience for the participants. Hands-on experience to learn:
- Fundamentals of Singapore Cuisine
- Essential Ingredients for Singapore Cuisine
- Selection of Spices and Sauces used
- Various Cooking Methods and Know-How
- Proper way to look at a Recipe and the reasoning behind the choice of ingredients
- Sharing Kitchen and Cooking Skills
Above all, it is a way to make new friends, learn from everyone and share your experiences in a relaxed open kitchen environment.
Venue: Crossroads Café
Address: 38 Ball Park Road, Sewanee
Includes all ingredients and Food to enjoy after the class
Date & Time: Please call (931) 598-9988 for next Class